Guide to your MoBerries Account
1. Create your profile
2. Match with jobs
3. Get hired
Create your free profile and tell us what you are good at in only a few steps — Let our AI do the rest.
Our system finds matches for you in real-time — you decide to accept or decline!
Communicate and set up interviews with the matched company. Get hired for the perfect position.
1. Head over to https://app.moberries.com/signup and fill in your information. You can also sign up using your LinkedIn account. If you were recommended by a company or a recruiter, follow your custom sign-up URL. Remember, your account is and forever will be free.
Create your profile
2. You will receive an email confirmation. Please follow the instructions to activate your account.
3. Now it's time to create your profile. First of all, upload your CV. We support PDF and Word files with max size of 5MB.
Not sure how to format your CV?
4. In the Personal section, you can update your personal information, including your Additional references & portfolios. We recommend you to add links to any relevant websites, e.g. your portfolio, homepage, blog or any professional social network.
MoBerries differentiates between the following career levels:
5. In the Preferences section, you can specify your hiring expectations, including your career level & salary range. You can state if you would be willing to relocate, and if so, to which cities.
Choosing language level
MoBerries uses “Common European Framework of References for Languages” to differentiate among knowledge level of candidates. We kindly ask you to select at least one native language.
Here is a short overview:
You can read more about this framework at Wikipedia.
6. In the Skills section, you can specify which job category you are interested in and list your key skills. This section is very important because it directly influences your matching. Note that you can select multiple Job Categories.
1. Once your profile is completed, you will be matched to appropriate positions.Your matches will appear on your dashboard. You can Apply or Discard (if the match is not a good fit).
Match with Jobs
Note: You can find Job Suggestions underneath your matches. They are not the same as matches, we offer them as other potentially interesting job opportunities, even though they are not a 100% compatible with your profile. While applying to a Job Suggestion, you will have to confirm that e.g. you are willing to accept additional cities for relocation.
2. All your matches and applications are visible in the Matches tab along with their status, e.g. "Company considering", "You declined", etc. You can view each job description in detail by clicking on it.
Note: Applications are the result of applying for a position from Job Suggestions.
3. If you would like to look for additional job positions try using our MoBot — the MoBerries chatbot. It can notify you about your newest job matches through Facebook Messenger. Try it out here.
1. To protect your privacy, your full profile is forwarded to the company only if you accept the match. After reviewing your CV, the company decides whether they would like to proceed with your application.
2. In case of a mutual match, the company will reach out to you directly and most likely proceed by inviting you for an interview. Pay attention to your email and the MoBerries Messenger.
4. Got the job? Congratulations! Do not forget to mark yourself as hired on the MoBerries platform. Learn more here.
3. 21 days after you accepted the match, MoBerries will send you a status confirmation email. Were you hired? Give us your feedback.
1. You can update your profile at any time, simply click on your picture and select Profile.
2. In your Account Settings, you have control over your credentials, social media connections, general settings, including notifications (opt in for our newsletter here), language settings & account deletion. Note that you can temporarily deactivate matching to stop receiving new matches. In the privacy section, you have an option to download your own data and manage cookie settings.
3. If you're enjoying your MoBerries experience, we kindly ask you to refer your friends to our platform. You will find your referral link on your dashboard. Simply copy it & forward it to your friends. Thank you!
Note: You can pause or delete your account. If you pause your account, you will no longer receive matches but you can reactivate at any time. If you delete your account, all your data will be erased.
You decide who sees your profile.
Real-time job matching.
Get insights from companies.
MoBerries © 2018. All rights reserved.
Our team will be happy to answer
any questions & guide you through the process!