Guide to your MoBerries Account
1. Sign up
2. Set-up Job Descriptions
3. Review your applicants
Learn how to set up a free MoBerries trial. Pick a subscription plan that best suits your hiring needs.
Create job positions on MoBerries or import them from your ATS. Let our AI-based matching engine do the rest.
Simply accept or decline your matches. Communicate with accepted candidates, set up interviews and hire.
1. Head over to https://my.moberries.com/signup and fill in your information. We encourage you to leave us a comment detailing your hiring needs.
2. Our team will reach out to you with more information and prepare a 10 day free trial. You will receive your activation link through email. You can use it to set up your password.
3. At the end of your trial period, you can choose to upgrade your subscription. Click on Upgrade on your dashboard and select the options that best fit your hiring needs. Note that we offer a 10% discount for upfront payments.
If you do not upgrade your subscription, your trial automatically expires. (You do not have to cancel it).
1. Get started on the platform by creating a job description. Head over to the Jobs tab and click on +Create job. Fill in your job title and description.
Set-up your Job Descriptions
2. Click Next. Thanks to Meta Predictions, your preferences will be visible as job details. You can now edit them further.
Learn more about Meta Predictions here.
3. In Jobs tab, you can organize your jobs by date created or title across different departments. If you wish to create separate hiring departments within your company, contact your Partner Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. You will find potential matched candidates on your dashboard. Some of your candidates will appear with special tags.
Review your applicants
3. You can accept or decline a match.
If you accept, the match is moved to your Intros. We recommend that you use our messenger or send a direct email to contact the applicant and set up an interview.
4. After the interview we ask for your feedback again. If you hired the candidate, click Hired. If the candidate was not the right fit for the position, click Reject.
5. In Intros tab, you can sort your candidates by date (when they were matched) and job title. You can also view your Accepted and Hired candidates.
If you decline, we ask that you provide us with feedback so that we can improve out matching algorithm. Learn more about Extended Feedback here.
2. Click Review Now to access candidate's detailed information. Skills and preferences marked in red show a mismatch between candidate's profile and the job description.
Learn more about candidate overview here.
Candidate is currently being considered by several companies
Candidate has been accepted by other companies
This candidate has directly applied for this position
This candidate was sourced by a member of our Recruiter Network
Candidate was recommended by a partner company.
1. Click on your profile image and select Account Settings to edit your personal information & credentials.
Note you can also switch the platform language and select if you want to receive matching alerts here.
2. Click on your profile image and select Subscription to access detailed overview of your current subscription plan.
3. Click on your profile image and select Company Settings to access company profile information and invoices. Note that you can select here whether you wish to receive candidates from recruiters.
COMING SOON: Departments automation & management of credit cards.
4. Click on your profile image and select Payments to access billing information.
The MoBerries Benefits
Streamlined screening and real-time candidate analysis with relevance scoring. On average, our partner companies make 1 hire within 10 matches!
We filter the best suited candidates and only recommend qualified, actively looking applicants for your positions.
You know best what works for your company. With your feedback, our algorithm is able to adapt to your needs and suggest better profiles.
A better hiring experience, set-up your own private micro network and share candidates exclusively with your trusted partners and portfolio companies.
Integrate seamlessly with your existing hiring tools. Import jobs from your ATS and let us send the profiles back or simply use your Slack channel.
Choose the plan that best fits your needs. Whether you are scaling up or looking for that one key hire. We offer a variety of flexible subscription plans.
MoBerries © 2018. All rights reserved.
Our team will be happy to answer
any questions & guide you through the process!