We are looking for a senior engineer to join our backend team and to take responsibility in an exciting startup environment and build the future of the HR industry with us together! We are building strong, interdisciplinary teamwork among development, business intelligence, marketing, and operations. We are open to new technologies and we use them whenever it makes sense. You will work in an agile environment with flat hierarchies.
Our tech stack:
Python, Django (RF), PostgreSQL, Celery, RabbitMQ.
Infrastructure: GitHub, Travis CI, Terraform, AWS, Kubernetes.
NodeJS, MongoDB, ReactJs, Redux
We really believe in
- Maintainable, clean code
- Automated testing (TDD for the win!)
- Constant learning and improvement
- Being close to our customers
- Making difference and have fun while doing so
- The power of cultural diversity
And we are looking for
- Python (web development) > 3 years
- Django (Rest) framework knowledge
- Experience building clean and robust RESTful API's
- Database design RD, NoSQL
- DevOp skills: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Understanding modern front-end architecture
- Interests in ML, AI, and other cool tech stuff
- Problem-solving, analytical mindset
- English language skills (at least B2)
Our cool benefits
- Working in a passionate and motivated international team
- Relocation support & relocation package
- Flexible working hours & partial home office possibility
- Cool office at the center of Berlin
- You can choose your hardware. MacBook Pro & 2 Monitors? No problem.
- Company events
- Coding retreats
- Partial remote/home office possible