Are you passionate about cutting-edge front-end development technologies and smart, state-of-the-art data visualizations? Do you want to help us change the way people interact with data and visualize connections of billions of data points? We’re looking for a new team member to help shape the look and feel of our software, visualizing market and technology trends for our market intelligence software!
IPlytics is a Berlin based Data Analytics Startup that develops a SaaS Solution (IPlytics Platform) to predict technology trends and analyze market developments. We are looking for a dedicated and methodical frontend engineer who is passionate about solving versatile tasks with scalable high-performance code in a powerful startup environment.
We are a young, dynamic and interdisciplinary company with a selected team of experts. In an inspiring working atmosphere, we offer you the chance to work cross-functional and play a key role in the extension of our product. We are looking for doers who are passionate about making high-quality software - with large responsibility from day one.
- Integrate and develop efficient and transferable front-end features/systems
- Develop and implement algorithms for data visualization
- Collaborate with Backend Developers and Designers to iterate on new and existing features of the IPlytics web platform and ensure smooth implementation
- Perform code reviews and provide feedback to other developers to maintain a quality codebase and product
- Mentoring and technical guidance of our Junior Frontend developers
- At least 4 years of professional front-end development experience in building large software systems
- Experience in leading a team and take responsibility for the performance of others
- Expert knowledge of common frameworks like React, Redux + Sagas, Styled Components
- Professional experience in developing big data visualizations and user interfaces
- Professional experience with responsive design and browser compatibility
- Hands-on experience with common IDEs and Issue-Tracking Tools
- Top-tier skills in common Test-Frameworks like Jest, Jasmine and Selenium
- Clean and well-documented code is your most important principle
- Get-Things-Done-Attitude, responsible, goal-oriented and committed to delivery
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field is a plus
What we offer
- Contribute to a unique software product that continues to excite us and our customers
- Challenging and versatile tasks with responsibility from day one in a great, agile team of diverse, smart, and passionate people
- The chance to build something from scratch
- open minded, young and highly motivated team
- creative environment