Do you enjoy solving complex technical problems?
We’re looking for a technically savvy rock star who understands the value of being customer-oriented, and someone who can actively deliver exceptional support services to our customer base.
The right candidate should be a natural problem-solver and a strong communicator. He/She will work in close collaboration with AppsFlyer’s R&D, Customer Success and Product Teams. He/She will be actively engaged in cross department projects and strongly influence the product's evolution by providing viable feedback to advance the future of our product development.
- Take end-to-end ownership of customer technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, and issue resolution and communication
- Serve as point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved meticulously
- Work with AppsFlyer’s R&D and product teams on escalations and product enhancement requests
- Enrich our client Knowledge Base with relevant technical information
- Create and lead support improvement processes across the company
- Provide product feedback and insights to the business and R&D teams
- Manage various internal projects, such as: training, ensuring support readiness for new feature releases, etc.
- Being a technical account manager for select VIP customer, working closely with the sales and business teams
- Passion for solving customer issues in a fast paced environment
- 5 years of experience with technical support / QA / data analysis/ development/ technical account management
- Experience in SQL querying and managing data
- Fluent in English and German
- Structured and process-oriented
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Relevant Engineering degree or Computer Science equivalent
- Ability to work independently
- Strong customer facing orientation, ability to communicate with technical and senior customer contacts
- Development or mobile development experience
- Web / mobile marketing and digital advertising experience
- Being recommended by an AppsFlyer team member
- Experience in BI