finreach solutions is an agile SaaS API platform enabling our partners to build impactful financial products, across Europe with major players like Deutsche Bank and DKB. Exceptional people and products arat the core of our value driven culture. We’re growing and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to help us take on the most interesting challenges in the fintech sector.
As a Frontend Developer at Finreach Solutions, you will work on a small SCRUM team to drive the development of feature-complete product increments; work on the Frontend (single page application) components of our product. There are still new product lines to be built completely from scratch, and you will get to be a big part of a small team with a very broad impact, with visibility throughout the organization and a significant opportunity to take ownership.
What You'll Achieve:
- Become comfortable with our tools and processes by partnering with a member of your team to ramp up effectively
- Consult with internal stakeholders in Product and Operations on best practices and standards within FinReach
- Start cutting code and take ownership of a minor feature release or a bug fix
- Take ownership and more significant, longer term, or large-scale projects and deliver solutions
- Take a role at building tools or processes that make the whole team more efficient and effective
- Thrive for pragmatic perfection, paying attention to the details of security, scalability, performance and fault-tolerance
- Participate in discussion around design and architecture of the platform; advocate for particular technologies or processes that would have impact across the organization.
What You'll need to be Successful:
- Great engineering skills, strong CS fundamentals, and elegance in your work
- Current experience building large-scale web apps with a reusable component architecture
- Care deeply about UX, design and simplicity
- Good grasp of HTML5, and CSS
- Experience taming and managing state in complex apps using patterns like Flux/Redux
- Experience with warp drive installation and maintenance under zero gravity conditions
- Understanding of, and bias for, testing using tools like Mocha, Jest and Karma
- An innovative and fast learner, versatile in team environment, and battle-tested in cloud scale system
What You'll Get from us:
We know that exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success. You can find an overview of our company benefits from our careers page and ask our team more throughout our conversations :-) And it goes without a saying, we are an equal opportunity employer and appreciate diversity in our culture and products.