fotograf.de/GotPhoto is building the world’s leading software for digitalization of high-volume photography.
Our international team is working every day to make the lifes of our photographers easier and more efficient - so they spend less time behind the desk and more time behind the lens.
We have built a life-changing online solution for volume photographers. At the heart of our success is a talented, multifaceted team that helps school photographers all around the world achieve their goals.
We are the current market leader in Europe for the online sale of photo products and hold a market share in 15 different countries worldwide, which enables us to experience a rapid growth every year.
As an employer, we offer you an international environment where you have the room to share your own ideas, build a fulfilling career, and be part of our vision.
As a team, we value honesty and strive to make sure everybody feels respected and valued. Your growth and satisfaction are important to us.
You are the first contact person for our French-speaking customers, maintaining our strategic position and improving the customer experience through targeted success activities.
- The success of your customers is the focus of your work and you have the toolset at hand to help them succeed
- You stand for high customer satisfaction and always keep our customers up-to-date in various ways
- You bring our system and all new features successfully to your customers
- Customer loyalty at fotograf.de/GotPhoto is individually designed and you lead our customers to personal and professional growth
As Account Manager:
- You are the reliable and trustworthy contact for our customers in France, providing proactive support, and ensuring a unique and very good customer experience
- You actively approach our customers, identify and solve possible problems, and optimize their accounts through regular contact
- You maintain our CRM system, keep our customer data up-to-date, and identify missing opportunities to further increase the customer experience
As Technical Support:
- You reactively help our customers through technical problems over email or phone
- You forward the customers' feedback to the development team or propose new features
- You measure customer satisfaction and maintain it at high level.
Our perfect match
- You are passionate about support and customer success
- You have a good mindset, can easily and quickly break down complex issues and solve problems through curiosity and creativity
- You have fun with problem solving
- You can communicate well and patiently
- You speak French and English fluently, a good knowledge of German is a plus
- You are empathic, positive in nature and you do not put your head in the sand so fast
- Guaranteed long term employment in a profitable and growing company with flexible working hours
- An international team with flat hierarchies and a dynamic and inspiring working atmosphere
- Challenging tasks and continuous training possibilities with a training budget of at least 300€ and your own laptop
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
- Healthy snacks, beer on Fridays, Ice cream in the fridge and lots of team events
Check out our Team on Facebook: