Our international and highly motivated team based in the heart of Berlin is currently looking for a talented Ruby on Rails Developer (f/m/d). In this role you will be working alongside a senior team to design and expand the API, define code architecture decisions and support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint. You are comfortable working in an agile and fast paced environment but you’re also a pragmatic problem solver.
AS RUBY ON RAILS DEVELOPER YOU WILL
- Do new development largely working with Ruby on Rails
- Build API and tools for scaling up and supporting applications with millions of users.
- Help drive core technical decisions
- Integrate 3rd party services
- Commit code, write tests, solve problems
- Bonus : You get to work with GraphQL for serving the mobile APIs
WHO YOU ARE
- You have at least 1-2 years of relevant working experience with Ruby on Rails.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- You are experienced with relational database systems (like PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- You have experience with AWS (EC2, S3, RDS) and Heroku
- Belong to a test and behavior driven design culture
- You are collaborative and supportive personality
- You have ability to listen
- You have ability to offer ideas on technical direction
WHAT WE OFFER OUR REBELS
- Work from our modern and spacious offices in the heart of Berlin
- Join a dynamic and highly motivated team
- Stay in shape with a free subscription to our Asana Rebel app and weekly free yoga classes
- Get out of shape with free drinks and snacks
- Catch up with the whole company during our free team lunches
- Enjoy a free Urban Sports Club membership and Blinkist subscription
- Get support for professional development (e.g.workshops, conferences, job-related books)
- Individual budget for additional office “goodies” of your preference