WHAT ARE YOUR TASKS?
- Organization and management of various content production projects (digital campaigns, photo, video, etc.)
- Control of production planning and determination of internal content requirements, preparation of a production schedule, incl. of time and budget distribution
- Communication between external agencies, talent and internal creative direction / marketing planning
- Production OnSet - you hold the strings together and you have the overview
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING IN
- At least two years work experience in the field of production, especially of digital content (photography, video, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills and strong communication skills (German and English)
- Professional handling of Google Suite
- Budget and resource planning
- Competence to mediate between stakeholders and finding solutions for DrSmile (production team, creative direction, models, etc.)
- Stress resistance, quick comprehension, the ability to work in a structured, solution-oriented and self-responsible manner
- Empathy, charm and a knack for the creation of a completely successful production
WHAT WE OFFER
- Activities with an extremely steep learning curve in a highly motivated team
- Broad, varied tasks with the option of quickly assuming responsibility
- Remuneration customary in the industry with adjustment to your individual abilities
- An attractive workplace in Berlin-Mitte with a roof terrace and barbecue
- Appreciation, flat hierarchies, shared growth and lively interaction
- Regular team events - we celebrate birthdays and successes together!
- Healthy snacks and drinks, as well as discounts for your healthy lunch.
- Discount options for your personal Aligner therapy and other dental treatments, additional discounts for Family&Friends
- Discount options from various partner companies (e.g. on sports offers, travel, car rentals, shopping etc.)
- Plenty of space for your ideas
- Jackpot: after 3 years with the company, you can look forward to a world trip with our Around-the-World ticket.