With us you will…
- Manage products and project-related activities to successful define and apply suitable strategies, starting with the product architecture, then develop the business case and strategy, roll out marketing & sales, and finally participate in running day-to-day operations
- Build and maintain relationships with partners and clients, i.e. mostly financial industry players, telcos and other institutional players – gather requirements, create and update documentation, follow-up during implementation and integration processes, coordinate planning, resolve internal and external dependencies…
- Deal with both internal and external engineering, UX, business and industry-specialist stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate product implementations
- Take part in implementing and managing financial services rules and regulations compliance and optimising procedures
- Communicate with all levels of the organization, internal, cross-functional and external, and keep stakeholders up to date on project status
What we expect from you…
- At least 5 years relevant experience in product development or management in the digital industry, in e-business, in digital marketing, in new generation financial services or similar
- A very good understanding and a deep passion for digital, technology-driven and (ideally) financial industry products, business models and ecosystems.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science, Management, Marketing, Finance, Business Administration, Innovation or similar
- Excellent customer-service and communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with various stakeholders
- A highly analytical and creative mindset with strong problem-solving and process improvement abilities
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up company
- A high interest in the FinTech sector and a passion for digital innovation
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Solid writing skills across a variety of formats
In return you will get…
- A job with us!
- An attractive salary package that matches with your role and responsibilities.
- Flexible working hours with work from home opportunity.
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team.
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car.