- You are responsible for selecting investment funds and ETF. You will be a member of the perimeter(scope) of investment of the Robo-asset-manager.
- You will undertake relevant research and strategic analysis based on an established investment framework and you will actively participate in working to improve the analysis / research process in collaboration with fund management leader.
- Engineer by training, you master the financial statistics. You know how to schedule(program) in Excel / VBA and re-beg a database in SQL.
- You have a significant experience of selection of investment fund and ETF in a management company, a hedge fund, an investment bank or a private bank. You have an analytical and rigorous spirit.
Experience requirements and preferred qualifications
- Graduate degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Finance, etc).
- At least 3 years of experience.
- You are employed or was employed as an IT team leader in an investment bank, an asset management company or a hedge fund.
- General understanding of the macro-economic landscape and keeping up to date with key market drivers within the region.
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.