Ripple is looking for Software Engineers to help build the next generation of payment applications that enable banks to instantly settle cross-border payments to create the Internet of Value. Ripple’s distributed financial technology outperforms today’s banking infrastructure by driving down costs, increasing processing speeds and delivering end-to-end visibility into payment fees, timing and delivery.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build enterprise tools and SDKs that interact with our distributed payment applications enabling the Internet of Value
- Design and prototype new solutions for complex software problems and implement them for production bank deployments
- Design, develop, and maintain web-based platforms and applications for internal and commercial use
- Work in close collaboration with members of your team within an Agile environment and contribute across the entire software development lifecycle
- Work with teams across the organization, including operations, product, marketing and business development to think beyond the technical implications of your design decisions
- Have a startup attitude, you will be working on a small fast moving independent team
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or similar plus 5 - 10 years of experience
- Strong development background, preferably from Product companies and start-ups.
- A solid understanding of Java and its ecosystem including Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate etc.
- Experience building scalable and performant enterprise software / driving architectural discussions.
- Software Development experience in at least one of the web frontend frameworks: Node Js, React JS, Angular Js etc.
- Full stack experience a plus working with SQL, Postgres, Micro services Architectures, Node Js
- Understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- DevOps experience a plus working with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, log file management and reporting, Sumo Logic, Splunk, etc.
- Eagerness to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team
- A positive attitude and a passion for sharing knowledge
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health plans for employees and dependents
- Generous wellness reimbursement program
- Employee giving donation match
- Training in our Headquarters in San Francisco, CA, USA
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team