Our vision is to create products for construction industry professionals that are simple and delightful to use.
As part of our core team, you will have a major impact on the tech stack and product strategy and will shape the company together with us.
What you’ll do
You will be given a high degree of responsibility to plan and develop new features right away. As a full-stack developer, your work will involve frontend, backend and DevOps tasks. Our stack is built on React on the frontend, and on Node/Express on the backend.
Since we don’t yet have a dedicated product manager, we expect you to work independently and have the ability to make product decisions in addition to your work as a developer.
As an early stage venture, our roadmap still includes a good deal of flexibility. Therefore we are looking for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and is not afraid to work with shifting priorities.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer with the following qualifications:
- 5+ years work experience as a software developer, with a focus on web development
- Experience developing web applications with React or similar frameworks
- Experience developing APIs with Node.js and Express
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS)
- Familiar with agile development processes in smaller companies
Reasons to work with us
- As one of the first full-time developers, you will have a major impact on the tech stack and product strategy
- We keep meetings and processes to a minimum and focus on getting things done
- We value clean and well-tested code and ship features only once they are up to our standards
- We offer competitive compensation