We are looking for an extraordinary intern to support us in managing the business development & talent management activities and growing the Ironhack community at our campus in the heart of Berlin. You will be reporting directly to the Outcomes Manager Berlin and work closely with the management team.
The ideal candidate is a tech-savvy student with an international background, an affinity for dynamic startup environments and the motivation to roll up the sleeves and get things done!
Your tasks will include...
- Support with acquiring new business partners for our career service channels
- Researching partnership opportunities within the Berlin tech and HR scene
- Support with the project management and execution of large-scale career weeks incl. "job fair days"
- Support with creating and executing internal and external events (talks, workshops,networking events,...)
- Creating new formats of talent management and acquisition strategies for industry partners
- Help shaping the voice of Ironhack Berlin online and offline
Our dream candidate...
- Master in Business, HR or Communication preferred
- Outstanding communication skills and a fundamental understanding of key marketing activities
- Advanced analytical and project management skills
- Passion for entrepreneurial and fast-paced work/creative environments
- Fluent in English (!!)
- Interest for the tech-education-entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Proactive, organized and attentive to details
- Collaborative nature, aptitude for bringing people together and a strong work ethic