We are looking for a creative head!
Because with us, you do not just give instructions. You have the opportunity to select your own projects and ideas at any time.
We are looking for a personality!
Because everyone in our team is important and, in the middle, instead of just taking part. Since the beginning you can show us what you can do and constantly improve yourself. Nobody is perfect - we see knowledge gaps as a challenge to learn together with you. We work as a real team, so you always get help when you need it, but also have your freedom to develop your own solutions without pressure.
We are looking for a "Fullstack Developer by Heart"!
Because we have pleasure in developing. Whether it's a CMS system for a discerning customer and the design of a clever UX solution, or a truly complex task in the Big Data area, with a new technology and the know-how of the entire team, we can tackle any challenge to have you at our side.
What we expect from you:
• ES5 & ES6
• jQuery & “vanilla JS”
• Angular 1
• React, Angular2 or Vue2
• Node.js 6+
• You know when to use lodash
• Webpack, Babelify & Gulpo
• CSS3 & SASS
• Bootstrap, Material Design or another mainstream CSS framework
• You don’t like LESS ;)
• UX understanding
• Dependency managers, bower & npm.
• Git (gui or cli)
• A team player with Agile experience with either Kanban or Scrum.
• Very good English Language Skills or excellent German language skill
It would be nice, but not necessary, that you bring the following:
• Atlassian suite: Jira, Confluence & Bitbucket
• LAMP, MEAN, MERN, ELK stack(s)
• You know your way around a Linux server
• Database experience in NoSQL & MySQL.
• The NodeJS Express framework
What we offer you:
• Agile development that is constantly improving under your feedback
• Freedom to choose your projects and workplaces (Launch area, standing working area, conference rooms, meeting rooms)
• We work together, your ideas are welcome and encouraged
• High compensation and equipment of your choice
• Client projects for major brands
• Drive our own software products to the next level
• Great team mates with a highly cooperative spirit and top-notch knowledge to learn from
• Fun team events
• Modern, open office space with high-end equipment
• Flexible work schedule (flextime, home office, etc.)
• Flat hierarchy
• Retirement pension scheme
• Free fruits, beverages and coffee (state-of-the-art Italian espresso machine)