We are a product development studio based in Berlin working on products for promising startups and help established companies innovating on their products and services. We work in agile, multi-disciplinary teams which helps us solve business problems for our clients by building the right product. Also we value the work that other developers share as open source on github and we try to give back as much as possible by contributing and hosting community events such as swift.berlin.
Our current server side tech stack includes
- Ruby on Rails
- node.js / meteor
- On the client side iOS / Web you will find
- Functional Reactive Programming
- React / Redux
- Modern, tested and well structured code
- as much open source libraries as possible, including our own maintained open source projects
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in Ruby on Rails (Swift or Java/Kotlin in addition would be a plus)
- Experience with Client Side technologies iOS and/or Web
- Passion for object-oriented, well structured, readable and testable code
- Decent communication skills and fluency in English language. German would be nice as well but is not required.
- Note: You don’t have to be an expert in everything but we expect you to be eager to learn and adapt to upcoming technologies and processes
- Be passionate about development.
- Have a strong appetite to explore new technologies and share knowledge.
- Be outgoing, personable, sociable and easy going.
- Welcome feedback and look to improve project development and understanding.
- Be able to work to deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.