fotograf.de/GotPhoto is the market leading workflow and sales solution for professional photographers in Europe and has a strong footprint in the US market.
We’re on a mission to make photographers more successful in their business. We achieve this by moving photography businesses which, in Europe and North America, photograph more than 120 million children every year from the analog to the digital world.
Our business model creates a real win-win situation for all parties involved: By using fotograf.de, photographers save 50% of their admin-effort that they can then invest in winning new clients and photo jobs. fotograf.de benefits from more orders handled by our platform. In 2018, we processed 1 million orders and we’re growing fast.
Since we’re profitable as a business, we can focus on building sustainable solutions. We are a strong team of over 50 people that supports each other in a family-like environment and has an amazing time working towards a common purpose. We will speak the truth, acknowledge mistakes, share advice, help each other and celebrate successes.
We are an equal opportunity employer
In addition to performance and social media marketing, content is the third pillar of our marketing strategy, with which we want to capture the international photography market.For that, we need your help! You help us with your creative texts to raise awareness of the topic of online sales and attract relevant photographers as customers.
- Create professional content for photographers (e.g. blog posts, guides, social media content)
- Build PR relationships and distribute content on different online and offline channels
- Actively maintain/optimize our international social media channels and run community management
- Conduct international e-mail and direct mailing campaigns
- Maintain/ optimize the content on our fotograf.de site and international sites
Skills we are looking for
- You enjoy and have a proven track record of creative writing of both long and short texts
- Your social media stories inspire your followers and engage them
- You are enthusiastic, flexible and interested in the Start-up world
- Your are enrolled in a study program and available for 6 months
- You speak English on a very good level and have ideally good knowledge in German
- Meaningful work in a profitable and growing company with many opportunities for career progression and a strong team spirit and integrity
- Flexible working hours (e.g. regular home office) and a competitive salary
- Regular training and coaching, external/internal training
- Yearly paid team holidays (Feb 2019: 4 days in Lanzarote)
- And much more:
- Your own personal On-boarding Buddy who will help you integrate into our workplace family faster
- Regular get-togethers, such as monthly team brunches, team events, Brownbag Sessions
- You’ll get your own laptop and all other tools required
That is the challenge, you're looking for? We are looking forward to your application! Your personal recruiter is Michele Mastrilli
More information on why to work with us, our team and journey as a company: https://www.fotograf.de/jobs