Solve.Care invites you to the mission of improving healthcare, globally!
Solve.Care is the leading blockchain platform for healthcare administration and coordination. We are a global organization working with global businesses, clinical organizations and government agencies that deliver or manage healthcare for people like you and us and our families.
Solve.Care team is changing the very core of healthcare and our platform redefines administration, coordination and services delivery between patients, physicians, hospitals, insurance, employer and government agencies.
Why join Solve.Care team?
We are looking for creative problem solvers and out of the box thinkers, who believe that increased transparency, efficiency and efficacy of healthcare systems are essential for humanity and global economic sustainability.
As part of Solve.Care team, you will not just be going to work, you will be part of a mission that can make a difference in everyone’s life. You will come to the office not just to write code, but to ensure that families around the world receive better care.
What is the opportunity?
Remember, we do what needs to be done, regardless of the title or position. But you do need to understand your primary role and responsibility:
Position: Director of Technical Operations
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Relocation: Full relocation package and support will be provided
Travel: 50% of time in Ukraine, 50% of time on business trips and client meetings
- Hire, motivate, and manage development team members
- Organize processes for teams in different geographical locations to ensure continuity in processes and product results
- Serve as the senior technology leader for the group with responsibility for the development and management of the company’s technology vision and mission
- Ability to interpret technology and market trends as a foundation for technology innovation and product roadmaps and to ensure a thoughtful and thorough capital acquisition process
- Ensure proper methodology, including estimation, allocation, and work management
- Strategize and implement front-end processes, following communication with suppliers, that ensure requirements are executable
- Apply SDLC methodology
- Implement quality assurance and performance measurements for both products and team members
- Manage and develop product management, product development, delivery, support, IT/DevOps teams
- Work across departments globally and regionally to ensure alignment on projects and processes;
- Communicate and coordinate with clients and suppliers
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge on products, technologies, methodologies, organizations, and customers to ensure a holistic understanding of the business for yourself and all team members
- Drive accurate forecasting for the team’s costs and overall budget accuracy
- Communicate with the CTO, CEO, and Product Management Committee on macro-level resource needs
How much experience do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 12 years of experience in leading software development projects as development manager, head of development, and/or similar
- 12+ years’ in people management experience in a technical environment
- 12+ years’ experience in IT, Software Development, Project Management or other related fields
- Ability to technically assess situations and proactively advise on solutions, approaching opportunities from a business perspective and not solely from a customer or user view
- Ability to motivate employees through open and communicative leadership
- Strong people skills and emotional intelligence
- Gives and receives constructive feedback to strive for continuous self-improvement;
- Ability to make tough decisions when needed
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment with important matters
- Master’s degree in organizational leadership, engineering leadership, software engineering, or related discipline
- Healthcare experience is a benefit but not required
- Experience in a global organization preferred
What you should know pretty well:
- Multi-cultural team building, leading and managing across time zones and cultures
- The delivery process, risk, project, program and contract management
- Client relationship management
- Communication, presentation, conflict management and negotiating experience
What you should know about this opportunity:
- Our standards are high, not everyone can handle it
- You will work harder than ever before, and you will grow faster than ever before
- You will learn more in a year here, than in 10 years anywhere else
- You will learn to plan, execute, measure and strive for excellence
- You will travel, a lot!
- Timing of calls and meetings is driven by clients spread across the planet