The Operations Strategy Business Unit is looking for a new intern to join the team for 6 months.
Our mandate is to lead organizational transformation in the Operations teams (more than 200 people).
In this critical role, you will work closely with the Executive team and Operations Directors, in France and Germany, to scale the organization, while making sure Doctolib delivers the best customer service in Europe.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help :
(1) improve the efficiency of their operations,
(2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience,
(3) attract new patients,
and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 100 000 doctors and 1 700 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with 40 million patients every month;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 1000 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
- We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets:
- Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future;
- Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
Doctolib 5 pilars : The “SPAAH”
– Service : Provide the best service ever
– Passion : Always have fun in your job
– Ambition : Never limit yourself
– Attack : Be determined
– Humility : Listen to others and be able to apply some self-analysis
What will be your missions?
You will be in the heart of the transformation of the Operations teams which means:
- Identify and build processes and tools to improve productivity
- Provide analyses and dashboards that lead decision making
- Follow up closely with teams managers on all processes and tools implementations
- Communicate efficiently on change management
Who are you?
-You are looking for a end-of-studies internship;
-You already worked in a consulting firm or on process optimization;
-You know how to work in a digital and fast-paced environment;
-You speak fluently French and English, German is a plus;
-You know Excel very well. SQL is a strong plus;
-Your ideas are creative and simple;
-You demonstrate leadership and know how to communicate to other project stakeholders
-Location: Position in Levallois-Perret with potential travels to Berlin
-Start date: July 2020