We are on a mission to redefine convenience retail.
We are a passionate and experienced founding team with previous start-up experience and roots at Bain & Company. We are currently in talks with the most prominent early stage Venture Capital firms to fuel our growth. We have recently launched our product and are now building the core team to help us grow operations
As Co-Founder / Chief Operating Officer (COO) you will immediately take over responsibility for scaling the operations. You will play an integral role for the business in 3 key areas besides securing our daily operations; procurement, delivery operations, warehouse operations. You will setup, hire and manage.
Also, you will be responsible for building a team of highly motivated, diverse and awesome colleagues and further develop our culture. This is a unique opportunity to take the "leap of faith" and dive into hands-on entrepreneurship!
- Co-creating the vision and the strategy of the company
- Business Leadership - help building a team of highly motivated, diverse and awesome colleagues
- Creating a blue print for the operations value chain from sourcing to the end customer; including procurement, warehousing and delivery
- Also, you will be a key person that will further develop our culture.
- Hunger and dedication for building something that changes everyday lives of people
- Previous delivery startup is a strong plus
- Previous team building / leading / management / fundraising experience in a fast-paced environment is a strong plus
- Previous strategy consulting experience at a top tier firm is highly preferred, ideally with exposure to the retail industry
- Ability to quickly evaluate ideas, business models and go-to-market strategies and translate theory into practice
- Strong analytical capabilities and experience in data evaluation
- Fluent in German and English
- An absolute "can-do entrepreneurial attitude", you get things done and are not afraid to execute and get your hands dirty
- Creative problem solver, simplifying processes and taking over ownership and accountability
- Exceptional communication skills - effectively and succinctly to all stakeholders of getgoodys
What we offer
- An experienced and highly motivated founding team with flat hierarchies
- Steep learning curve since you will be part of the initial core team and have exposure to all facets of our business taking on responsibility from day 1
- Great opportunity to broaden your network in the European startup scene through our founders and our investors
- Double-digit shares, you will be the co-founder of the business