Sdui is the solution for mobile communication in schools. With amazingly easy featuresfor messaging, timetables and a wide range of third party integrations, the app digitises processes and reduces administrative effort. Within two years, Sdui has reached hundreds of institutions and grown a serious reputation in the educational market.
WHAT SDUI OFFERS
- one of the fastes growing Start-ups in Germany
- value driven and motivated colleagues with a vision
- modern offices in the Technologiezentrum building in Koblenz
- Mosel riverside is 200m away (scenic office view included)
- new Sdui location at the Factory in Berlin
- acáo energy drink as much as you want
- collective lunch dates and regular team events
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Become part of a team that loves to write well-maintainable code and that uses the full potential of Laravel and its features.
Our backend is handling millions of requests every month with a wide range of interactions like realtime messaging, cloud interactions, timetable processing.
Design our public API and services and open the Sdui ecosystem for other developers.
Shape our new products with your technical knowledge and change the way how students, parents and teachers work every day by building the most advanced education cloud platform in Germany.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Passionate about writing well-structured code and systems
- Very good coding skills in PHP 7 of minimum 3 years (OOP / MVP)
- Fundamental understanding of Laravel or Symfony and its concepts
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. Postgres, MariaDB) and ORM
- Understanding of HTTP frameworks and RESTful API design
- Optional: Some experience in working with MongoDB, OAuth2 and Typescript