What you will be doing
- Effectively manage relationships with client contacts and internal scrum teams.
- Report to CTO.
- Work within client guidelines to produce innovative solutions.
- Present work and articulate technical executions at client level.
- Take briefs accurately from the Creative Director or other members of the scrum team.
- Train and lead, both formally and informally, members of the team in commercial and technical skills
- Monitor the performance and ability of junior developers in team.
- Work alongside the Management Team to improve internal and external testing procedures (browser, functional (including SIT) and accessibility testing).
More about you
- 5+ years experience as well as a Master’s Degree with a background in Computer Science IT or software engineering.
- Able to produce high quality and standards compliant back/front-end code (HTML5, LINQ, ASP.NET MVC, C#)
- Proficient with Ruby on Rails, Heroku, Redis, Elastic Search, and sidekiq queue.
- Expert on writing high-performance applications in terms of queries and overall system performance and able to monitor them.
- Proficient command of Active Record as well as raw SQL queries.
- Excellent command of challenges like scaling the DB out (not up).
- Expert knowledge of the architecture of web applications.
- Expert in RESTful API design, system architecture as well as building microservice-based systems in Amazon Web Services.
- High familiarity with CI/CD tools especially Jenkins and Jenkins-X.
- Good command of English since it is our company's language.
What we offer
- A full-time position with a competitive compensation package
- Demanding tasks in a fast-growing company with a lot of responsibility
- Tremendous possibilities of developing your role and skills within the company
- A multi-cultural team including flat hierarchies with open doors to share your ideas and feedback