During the COVID-19 lockdown, we have adapted our recruitment processes to carry out 100% of our interviews remotely. Similarly, we have transformed our onboarding program, we are now welcoming and onboarding all new Doctolibers remotely during the lockdown in Germany and France.
Doctolib is looking for a Product Manager to offer new tools and services to improve patient experience and people health. As a Product Manager, you will own a feature team’s roadmap from start to finish with the support of Engineers.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 120 000 doctors and 2 200 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with 40 million patients every month;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 1200 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets:
- Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future;
- Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
What will be your missions?
- Contributes to the roadmap design;
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and prospects to understand their pains, challenges and needs;
- Design a solution through workshops with users, and with the support of user researchers, designers and data analysts;
- Prioritize the work to be done;
- Write the functional specifications;
- Own the roadmap project delivery and establish key product management processes;
- Coordinate the product developments with different teams (tech, sales, key accounts, PR, legal) in an agile development environment to launch new features and experiences;
- Define, collect and measure key product metrics to inform success/failure of each feature release, and plan enhancements accordingly;
- Inspire patients and doctors by consistently raising the bar on how to improve their daily processes;
- Contribute to the global growth of the product team by engaging in knowledge sharing, mentorship, recruiting activities, and creating new processes to help us adapt as we scale.
You will be in charge of defining and delivering results on several KPIs at the heart of Doctolib’s economic model :
- Increase the number of doctors and patients using daily our tools;
- Improve the overall satisfaction of our clients by offering them the best-fitted products to improve doctors experience and people health.
Who are you?
- You have at least 3 years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership: you have worked with developers, led rituals wrote specifications;
- You have a strong analytical mindset, making strategic product decisions grounded in data;
- You are customer-centric and willing to be close to the field;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You recognize yourself in our E-TEACH management principles (Entrepreneur, Talent, Exemplarity, Accuracy, Coaching, Human) to deliver happiness and performance;
- You recognize yourself in our SPAAH values (Service, Passion, Ambition, Attack, Humility);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French is a plus;
- Location: Position based in Levallois Perret (92)
- Start date: As soon as possible.