finleap connect GmbH is a joint force of finleap companies, offering a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients’ requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
Join finleap connect as a Banking and Risk Assessment Manager for Data Quality Team in our Micro-Products vertical and lead the definition of best quality product in a high performing & diverse team. Collaborate with other inspirational leaders, smart entrepreneurs and highly skilled teams to scale our products together with our General Manager.
Ready for a diverse and exciting challenge building finleap connect? Join us as and see your energy and ideas convert into our best in class teams as we reshape finance together!
What will keep you challenged?
- Working directly with the General Manager of the vertical Micro-Products and Categorization Team Lead
- Making sure the development process of our product is inline with risk requirements of banking and financial industries
- Being the advocate for the decision making based on Risk Assessment in banking and financial industry
- Advise on our retail and SME banking product portfolio and give insights about the industries needs
- Acting as a mentor and a source of knowledge and experience in the risk assessment topics
- Making sure our approaches and processes are streamlined in the right direction and compliant
What will make you succeed?
- An extensive experience in Banking with focus on Risk Assessment , working in a data-driven environment (5+ years preferred)
- Great understanding of risk related processes and their requirements in banks and financial industry
- Being tech Savvy in order to have a general understanding of the Machine Learning processes behind our product
- Strong feeling of responsibility
- An ability to bring in new ideas to further improve our tech-related company culture and brand
- Curiosity towards the latest tech trends and an ability to differentiate between what's helpful and what's a fad
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a creative approach to problem solving
- Great communication comes naturally to you, both with your team and with the senior management team
- Fluency in English and German is preferred
Why finleap connect?
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working with a diverse workforce of over 150 connectors from over 35 different countries
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive Categorization team
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started!
Interested? Let’s reshape the future of finance together!