More than just a job
Are you looking for a challenge where you can combine your expertise in architecture and innovative technologies? Do you want to be at the forefront of product development and always have the latest trends and innovations at hand, as well as relevant contacts from the industry? Would you like to use your communication skills with various stakeholders and contribute your technical know-how in your dream job? Then send us your application!
- The preparation, maintenance, and communication of the development roadmap is part of your daily business'
- You are responsible for the assessment as well as the prioritization and definition of features
- Your core business is characterized by close cooperation with end customers, resellers, influencers, and internal development teams
- You will also be present at global, external events, and customer visits on a moderate scale (4-8 days per month)
- Your profound knowledge of both the AEC and AEC software industry will be of great benefit to us
- You have a basic understanding of agile development processes of a CAD or rendering software
- Your working style is characterized by a high degree of proactivity and personal responsibility, but also by excellent communication skills that are tailored to the target group
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written, is a prerequisite.
- Freedom of design and make a difference
- To be part of a competent and dynamic team that celebrates success together
- A modern equipped workstation adapted to your needs and wishes (for example, three monitors, height-adjustable table, etc.)
- To develop yourself continuously and learn new things - free of prescribed courses or similar
- Agile processes and software development according to SCRUM
You benefit from
- Personable, humorous colleagues and a pleasant working atmosphere that makes work-life balance a priority
- Diverse, exciting tasks and the opportunity to contribute with your ideas
- Short decision-making paths that leave room for creativity and free space for experimentation and discussion
- Language courses, regular corporate events, and shared leisure activities
- An air-conditioned office with roof terrace in a central downtown location, conveniently located in the heart of Karlsruhe
- Attractive salary and diverse career development opportunities
- Free drinks, delicious coffee, breakfast bar, and snacks
- Occupational pension, capital-forming payments, and an optional job ticket