We are a MedTech spin-off founded out of Europe's largest university hospital (Charité) and Berlin's technical university (www.aignostics.com). Our vision is to revolutionize cancer diagnostics and research in pathology labs with AI. We have a strong team of ML engineers which we are looking to expand with a senior machine learner (we are also looking for more junior positions, so please apply even if you don't fit all criteria).
This is a unique opportunity to join a diverse team of pathologists, data scientists, ML engineers and software developers to work on problems that really matter, while being embedded in an exciting mix of university research, contract research, and medical device development.
▪ Fast-growing startup with a purpose
▪ Competitive remuneration package
▪ Cutting-edge AI research and development (incl. patented technology)
▪ Agile software development workflows
▪ Fun, collaborative work environment with flexible work schedule (you can work remotely, but some presence in Berlin required)
▪ You will work directly with the CTO, CEO and doctors/researchers on projects and applications
▪ You will have exposure to Charité/TUB and can do joint research
▪ Degree in Computer Science or a quantitative field. PhD a plus.
▪ Advanced skills in Python, Linux, data technologies and computer science in general. 3+ years of recent development experience in Python preferred.
▪ Experience with machine learning (computer vision) and machine learning software stacks
▪ Agile development approach and good communication skills
▪ Passion for clean code and high standards for quality assurance
▪ Eager to learn new technologies and concepts
▪ Strong sense of ownership and drive
Nice to have:
▪ Experience with medical data
▪ Experience with Cloud, network and storage technologies