Sales Development Representative (m/f/d)
We are looking for a motivated and talented Junior Sales Development Representative to join our team. Your primary responsibility is to help turn leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute on program and outbound lead generation campaigns.
This position requires outbound phone calling, qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with the Account Executives and Customer Success Team to generate new opportunities.
- Research target leads to create analysis of the prospect
- Call the sales leads to qualify them before handing them off to an Account Executive.
- Educate leads on MoBerries and nurture them until they are qualified and ready to talk with an Account Executive
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email with a high attention to detail
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using our CRM tool
- Quickly learn the MoBerries product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- First experience in business development, inside sales and/or sales is welcomed, but more important is the right sales mindset!
- Experience with cold-calling is a big plus
- Native or near-native German skills, business fluent English
- Experience using CRM tools is welcomed, but not a must
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform successfully given low oversight and limited process
- 100% reliable and detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly.
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient.