PlusDental has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin and with a team of over 300 international professionals experienced in fast scaling environments, we work every day on our mission to give our patients in all over Europe the chance to smile their most beautiful smile. Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest-growing MedTech-Scale-ups. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our patients.
To build our new Employer Branding & Employee Experience Team in Berlin we are looking for a (Junior) Employer Branding & Social Media Manager (m/f/d*) to join our People & Culture Team.
You will be a crucial part of our newly formed employer branding & employee experience team. You can build the inside and outside voice of the employer brand from the ground up and get lots of creative freedom to form a strong hr marketing strategy. We wanna challenge the status quo and do things differently. We are really pushing for positive change in the HR realms of Berlin and beyond and are proud to have a management team who is dedicated to support us with the financial means and daily support to follow that route.
What you'll be doing
- Implementing and managing an internal employer brand ambassador system
- Translating our social media strategy into authentic and aesthetically pleasing content
- Maintaining our social media posting plan & channels (e.g. Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Being the first point of contact to nurture a genuine tone of voice in our employee experience
- Building a meaningful relationship with our employees by shaping our internal communication
- Executing events and meetups with the help of our office and people & culture team
Who we are looking for
- Very strong soft skills and a driven and well-organized work ethic
- Experience in either managing a well perceived personal or professional social media presence
- Or someone who is or was strongly contributing to the creatives of a similar presence
- Preferably experience in photography, videography and/or graphic design / tools
- An engaging writing style and the ability to adapt to our tone-of-voice & brand identity
- Either native-level German or English (spoken & written)
What we offer you
- Your contribution: take part in shaping the future of one of the fastest-growing MedTech-Scale-ups in Europe
- Your work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours and unlimited home office days
- Your company benefits: a competitive salary package, a four digit referral reward for helping us bring the best talents to our team, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, more net from the gross salary thanks to Hrmony, our digital food subsidy program and up to 75% discount in partner companies such as Urban Sports Club, Expedia, AboutYou, and many more
- Your personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an educational budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training, leadership mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: an international and dynamic team (40 nationalities and counting!), regular team and company events, your choice of work equipment, a modern working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with breakfast options, fresh fruits, soft drinks and Friday Beers
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).