Senior Product Designer (f/m/d) - Advisor
wefox Group is Europe’s leading InsurTech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a total of $235 million raised in 2019, making it the largest funding round by a European InsurTech to date. wefox Group is revolutionising insurance by empowering the customer and delivering personalised experiences, driven by data. Our vision is to enable people to be safe. By providing our customers 360 degree advice through our network of advisors, we optimise each individual's risk coverage through innovative prevention, assistance and insurance products.
As Senior Product Designer focusing on the advisor (B2B) as a persona, you will apply your interaction design and UX skills, making the everyday experience of our advisors feel like a breeze.
Working in cross-functional teams, in close cooperation with developers, product managers, business stakeholders and other designers, you will be responsible for the entire design lifecycle of a given feature: starting from ideation, prototyping, user testing and all the way to creating engaging and beautiful final designs, thus contributing to our vision - one that will change people's lives by enabling them, their family, belongings and community to be safe.
- Define the user experience in the various streams of the advisor and operations focused products
- Collaborate with designers from the other stream (customer/advisor) to achieve a consistent look and feel across all products
- Continuously contribute to our design system, taking part in the process of creating and reviewing new components, documenting their interaction and expected flow for the developers
- Mentor junior designers, helping them excel in their craft and handoff to developers
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to define what is being built, but also, what isn’t being built
- Master best practices for user experience and interaction design, and become an advocate across the company
What you bring:
- You have 5+ years of experience as a UX or UI designer, with a strong focus on B2B and interaction design
- You have mastered the common design and prototyping tools such as Figma
- You are a user-centred designer, applying both qualitative and quantitative methods to discover the why behind the what
- You contribute to the entire design lifecycle: you know when to conduct user research, you define the user problem, create user journeys, wireframes and prototypes, conduct user testing, create final mockups and specifications
- You have outstanding communication and presentation skills, being able to convince any stakeholder how your solutions bring value to the user as well as to the company
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them:
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option
- 26 working days of vacation, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days + 24th and 31st December
- Discounted fitness memberships
- Up to 50% of your public transport costs reimbursed
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Grants for training and coaching
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.