Junior Account Executive (f/m/x)
Entry levelFull timeRemote
English - AdvancedGerman - Mastery
Preferred start date
As soon as possible
As part of our B2B Sales Team you are the central contact person for our customers and at the same time the link between clients and freelancers. You
- are responsible for the expansion of a strategic territory as part of the B2B sales team.
- understand how to build up your key accounts in a targeted and strategic way.
- are the central contact person for your customers.
- build trusting customer relationships and support our customers in successfully developing and deepening their long-term freelancer strategy.
- provide valuable input for the realization of new distribution channels - your interest in building interpersonal relationships and your interest in the tech industry will help you to do so.
Your skill set:
- Ambition and motivation to further grow our business while working in a young and dynamic team
- Excellent customer and goal orientation and strong communication skills
- You enjoy building interpersonal relationships
- Business fluent German and English skills
- Learn and develop: full onboarding plan and a dedicated mentor on your side. Full ownership & responsibility from day one and regular feedback sessions and career development support to further build on your strengths, complemented by a personal development budget of at least 500€ per year for each team member.
- Work from anywhere: We believe in a “hybrid office”, granting you full flexibility to work from any country in the world or from our brand new office in Berlin Tiergarten/ Schöneberg. Our top floor office is right in the city centre and comes with a beautiful balcony for some after-work beers.
- Have fun: We are a group of very ambitious, but equally down-to-earth girls & guys. Teamwork matters most to us and we organize regular team events - on- and offline- to stay connected.
- Be who you are: It’s not about gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We live diversity and cherish our multinational team. At expertlead we consider ourselves as equals and create a space everybody feels comfortable and happy to work in.
- And yes, we have the obligatory foosball table, a Playstation and a fridge that is always full - at least until Friday afternoon ;)
- P.S.: Our communication style is pretty much based on memes - so feel free to bring in your repertoire ;).