Junior Online Marketing Manager – Focus E-Mail Marketing (m/d/d*)
To expand our life cycle marketing strategy and further improve our communication with prospects and patients, we are looking for a Junior Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d*) with a focus on email marketing. You will be responsible for all customer relationship marketing activities, especially our daily email marketing and online communication. In addition, you will compile analyses and implement CRM activities that build on those insights.
What will you do:
- Develop and execute our email campaign strategy across 8 markets
- Design high-performing campaign emails partnering with our design & content team
- Analysis and segmentation of user groups and creation of personalized customer journeys
- Analyze and report relevant KPIs on a campaign
- Drive our email campaign performance with experimental methods e.g A/B tests
- Work closely with our marketing leadership and act as a liaison to Product Management, Marketing and Sales
What you should bring:
- A Bachelor's degree and already have a first relevant professional experience. Marketing experience preferred.
- A passion and proven experience in designing customer communication and e-mails, managing the communication throughout the customer lifecycle
- High level of comprehension of complex matters and an urge to always strive for improving the current processes and optimizing workflows
- You have great analytical skills with the proven ability to draw action-points upon results
- Excellent written German skills as well as a good level of English.
- Basic knowledge of html and general experience with CRM Tools (e. G. Salesforce or HubSpot) is a plus
What we offer you
- Work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours, and unlimited home office days
- Company benefits: A competitive salary package, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, Cashback for lunches, and up to 75% discounts in partner companies
- Personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with a budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training and mentoring)
- Life at PlusDental: An international and diverse team (40+ nationalities), regular events, modern work equipment, a comfortable working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks and Friday Beer. Learn more about our benefits
As one of the fastest-growing MedTech Start-ups in Europe, PlusDental has made it its mission to digitalize and democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centres, partner dentists throughout Europe and over 350 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).