Salesforce Administrator (m/f/x)
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team; trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game as a Salesforce Administrator?
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for maintaining and enhancing Tipico’s Salesforce environment. This includes user management and training, creating apps, custom objects, and custom fields as well as reports and is achieved by constant contact with business stakeholders and exceptional teamwork.
Your playing field:
- Manage day to day requests such as creating new users, roles and profiles, permission sets, reports, queues and views in our Service Cloud environment
- Communicate with key stakeholders in our Online and Retail business branches to identify business needs and integrate new functionalities.
- Gather requirements for new business processes and suggest best practice solutions by collaborating with other Salesforce Admins
- Stay up to date with major Salesforce releases and proactively suggest new features or functionality to improve processes
- Monitor and troubleshoot multiple integrations into our org
- Proactively highlight areas of improvement and collaborate with respective stakeholders during implementation
- Educate users of Salesforce and understand their pain points. When delivering a task always focus on high user adoption
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- Post Secondary (HND/University Diploma) - Level 5
- At least 1-year experience working as a Salesforce Administrator
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills that balance with creative approaches
- Ability to take ownership of tasks with diligence and consistency, with a high level of attention to detail and priority
- Strong communicator with ability to collaborate with stakeholders and teams across the business
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
This is how we score with you
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible •
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership in the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead