Full Stack Software Engineer (Remote)
Our Technologies, Tools and Processes:
- Ruby (Rails and Sinatra)
- MySQL and MongoDB
- React, Redux, SASS
- Background jobs: Sidekiq, Resque
- Infrastructure: AWS, Microservices, CI/CD
- Agile Process: Scrum, daily standups, grooming, retrospective and demos
- You are a member in the engineering team responsible for maintaining and further developing POSpulse digital products.
- Your shared team goal is to develop high quality code and deliver features that satisfy customer needs.
- Reviewing code, designs and test cases developed by other members of the team is part of your day.
- Work closely to other departments, supporting them and identifying their struggles to propose improvements to the system.
- You are empowered to define and implement the solutions, working on them from design to implementation.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Be part of a small, people-oriented team open to changes.
- Experience flexibility when you need it.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have knowledge and experience on some technologies, tools and processes mentioned above - in particular Ruby on Rails.
- QA is for you a team responsibility and are confident in your code because you write automated tests.
- Sharing knowledge within the team is a pleasure for you.
- You have experience as a remote collaborator and are comfortable working in English.
- You are available at least 2 hours within Berlin (CET) business hours.
POSpulse is a crowd-based market research company that helps manufacturers, retailers and service providers to better market their products and services by delivering real-time feedback to their questions using Europe’s largest App based community of more than 800,000 active consumers. Having more than 300 customers including world class brands like Procter & Gamble, PepsiCo, Bayer, Telefonica, adidas and many more, we are advancing towards our vision of becoming the leading agile consumer response platform.