Motion Graphics Designer (m/f/d)
Who are we? 🌱
Fastic was founded in 2019, and has quickly become one of the fastest growing intermittent fasting apps in the world 🚀 . Since we started we have helped millions of users lead healthier, happier and more balanced lives. Our unique holistic approach combines healthy fasting with mindfulness, education, nutrition, and exercise. This is the founding team’s second venture after selling their first company for $70m in 2017.
Our global team is fully remote and growing quickly. We are dedicated to our mission of restoring balance and helping our users lead healthier and more fulfilling lives. Join us and become part of the change. 🧡
The Position 🏆
- please note we can only support UK and EU based applications at this time and are unable to support relocation to the EU.
As a Motion Graphics Designer, you will be responsible for working hand in hand with the design and illustration team, aiding with the creation of assets, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content that seamlessly integrates. This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to amendments.
- Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including in-app animations, advertising clips and social media content.
- Work with illustrators and designers to understand the project scope and objectives.
- Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Support the design and illustration team with photo editing, bespoke illustration and icon design.
- Responsible for training and developing others in the use of animation software.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
Skills and Qualities:
As well as being extremely driven and having a desire to develop your skill set and grow within a fast growing company, the ideal Motion Graphics Designer will have the following:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style
- Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design and at speed
- Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution
- Manage time effectively, ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key
- Self starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
Highly desirable skills:
- Adobe Premiere Pro / DaVinci Resolve / Final Cut Pro
- At least 3 years graphic design experience including video production design and animation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Motion Graphics preferred
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills
WHY JOIN FASTIC? 🧡
Well we are glad you asked, in a nutshell;
- Flat Hierarchies
- Big & Unique Opportunities
- Fast Learning
- Ownership and Autonomy
- Close Teams
- Awesome Culture & People
What we offer 🎉
- Attractive salary and vacation days
- We are a fully remote company, we offer all employees the opportunity to work from home (or wherever you want) as long as it’s CET +/- 2 hr.
- Team events: our entire team travels to exciting destinations across Europe to spend time together several times per year
- Flexible working hours [choose how you work your days]
- Hardware of your choice will be made available to you (i.e laptop, monitor etc)