Microsoft 365 Specialist (m/f/d)
English - Advanced
Microsoft DevelopmentSharePoint Developer
What you´ll do
- Consulting our project teams on the possibilities of the M365 platform. You stay abreast of the latest functionality and features of the M365 tools and inspire our project teams on how to ease clients’ digital operations with the tools (e.g. enabling global collaboration through SharePoint hubs).
- Defining requirements and finding solutions. You translate our clients’ objectives into tangible tool or feature requirements, assess the feasibility to realize those with M365 tools and thrive in figuring out a suitable configuration or setup to meet the requirements – thinking outside the box where needed.
- Implementing and maintaining solutions. You drive the implementation and smooth integration of tools to ensure a state-of-the-art experience for users, while collaborating with a team of Project Managers, Graphic Designers and Content Managers. You oversee testing, researching and troubleshooting of technical elements for a successful project delivery.
- Rolling up your sleeves. You dive into action with a hands-on and investigative approach to problem-solving, while continuously challenging the status quo and pursuing the best possible alternative or solution.
- Optimizing and ensuring quality. You identify best practices to create ctrl QS standards for Microsoft 365 tools within corporate digital operations.
What you can offer
- Experience. You are experienced with the configuration of M365 tools (especially SharePoint, Forms, Power Automate, Power BI) or bring a strong understanding and affinity for digital technologies.
- Result orientation. You have a proven track record of successful project or product management in agile environments. You take full accountability and ownership of your role. You deliver excellent results with an action-oriented but quality-focused approach.
- Digital savviness and solution-mindset. You have a profound understanding of the digital landscape and love to dig into the details and complexity of our clients’ worlds. You are eager to understand and propose solutions for challenges large corporations face with digital transformation.
- Communication. You interact confidently in an international and intercultural, dynamic surrounding and are experienced in presenting and communicating professionally to client teams. You love to build connections to people and communities across the globe and are fluent in English.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results.
- Inspiring a can-do attitude. You love to get involved and proactively approach opportunities and business challenges with a positive and open mind. You inspire others to follow you.
What we offer
- Opportunity to Shape. You can actively shape our organization and continue the ctrl QS success story while feeling the real impact of your role in the digital transformation of top global brands.
- Culture and Team. Our culture, decisions and everyday actions are guided by our core values: Trust, Dynamism, Quality, Collaboration, Impact and Professionalism. An open, committed, supportive, multicultural, fun and powerful team is looking forward to welcoming you.
- Working Environment. Our beautiful office is located in the heart of Berlin. We offer fresh fruit every day, weekly breakfasts in our club house, yoga classes, team and company events, and more. We also operate a hybrid way of working, balancing in-office and home office time while providing the tools, spaces and resources needed to collaborate with other team members.
- Work-Life Balance. We strongly believe that a healthy work-life balance not only makes us happier but also leads to better results. We offer flexibility to work from home, temporary remote work and sabbatical opportunities.
- Learning and Development. We face new challenges every day and we encourage you to take them on. You’ll never stop learning when working with us. We’ll plan your development steps together.
- Compensation. We are committed to fair and fitting compensation based on each team member’s contribution and role.