Technical Content Manager (m/f/d)
English - Advanced
What you´ll do
- Configuring websites. You configure website backends and integrate features and applications. You also handle automation tools to execute migration, clean-up or configuration projects.
- Providing technical support and solving problems. You manage tickets and handle complex system requests through issue tracking tools. You solve problems through first level analysis, report and testing of code-related issues in websites and platforms.
- Ensuring quality. You engage in back-end and front-end testing and quality assurance of global brand and ecommerce websites, applications and functionalities.
- Breaking complex matters down. You will liaise with development teams and technical support teams to translate technical information into easy-to-understand instructions for end users.
What you can offer
- Structured way of working. You have an independent and structured way of working. Before you start a task, you reflect on the most efficient way of completing it. You multitask, but also strictly follow priorities when necessary.
- Communication. You have a highly professional, open and collaborative communication style. You feel comfortable communicating in both multicultural and corporate environments. Your English skills are excellent, both orally and written.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results.
- Experience. Understanding of digital technologies and experience in working with tools (preferably content management systems, PIMs and/or DAMs), in reporting bugs and in detecting issues caused by back or front-end code.
What we offer
- Opportunity to Shape. You can actively shape our organization and continue the ctrl QS success story while feeling the real impact of your role in the digital transformation of top global brands.
- Culture and Team. Our culture, decisions and everyday actions are guided by our core values: Trust, Dynamism, Quality, Collaboration, Impact and Professionalism. An open, committed, supportive, multicultural, fun and powerful team is looking forward to welcoming you.
- Working Environment. Our beautiful office is located in the heart of Berlin. We offer fresh fruit every day, weekly breakfasts in our club house, yoga classes, team and company events, and more. We also operate a hybrid way of working, balancing in-office and home office time while providing the tools, spaces and resources needed to collaborate with other team members.
- Work-Life Balance. We strongly believe that a healthy work-life balance not only makes us happier but also leads to better results. We offer flexibility to work from home, temporary remote work and sabbatical opportunities.
- Learning and Development. We face new challenges every day and we encourage you to take them on. You’ll never stop learning when working with us. We’ll plan your development steps together.
- Compensation. We are committed to fair and fitting compensation based on each team member’s contribution and role.