Junior Product (Operations) Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a junior product manager to join our team and to take responsibility in an exciting growing company environment.
We believe in
- Constant learning and improvement
- Being close to our customers
- Making difference and have fun while doing so
- The power of cultural diversity
- You are responsible for building, running and developing our product together with senior managers.
- You identify problems and find efficient and pragmatic solutions to fix them.
- You are the first level technical support for our customers and account managers.
- You work closely with our customer-facing teams and management to improve our products based on user feedback.
- You cooperate with our Engineering team in the implementation of product optimizations.
- You have first working experience as Product Manager or a strong will to become one with relevant experience in IT.
- You have a user-focused approach and passion for providing great experiences in every detail of a digital product.
- You are able to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- You can gather, read, understand and analyze data, and derive actions.
- You have passion, break limits and spread positive constructive energy.
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to mediate complex problems and solutions to all stakeholders, business, tech and customers.
- Strong web tech affinity is a must. You know what the difference between backend and frontend.
- UI/UX affinity is a huge plus.
- QA experience is a big plus.
- Home office options
- Regular free lunches
- Cool office in Berlin Mitte
- Talented multinational team
- Free club-mate, coffee and tea!