CRO Manager (f/m/d)
The adviqo Group is a global media and technology company headquartered in Berlin. We develop digital marketplaces and apps that connect individuals with experts all over the world. Since 2000, we have been growing our product portfolio across the US and Canada, Latin America, Europe and the UK. adviqo stands for premium services that revolutionize live coaching and digital products for B2C and B2B clients.
In a nutshell
Conversion rate optimization is your passion? As CRO Manager at adviqo you take full ownership for successfully creating conversion funnel strategies and building new campaign specific landing pages. Join our marketing team and report directly to our Vice President Marketing.
- Create conversion funnel strategies using qualitative (page evaluations, UX design principles, site reviews) and quantitative (traffic source analysis, web analytics tools) sources
- Build new campaign specific landing pages
- Conduct internal planning meetings and lead the development of A/B and multivariate testing road maps that will lift conversion rates
- Analyse results and identify successes, failures, and trends, plus effectively communicate these findings to stakeholders
- Report results, make recommendations and assist clients in understanding the chosen strategies and which available information was used to aid in strategic decisions
- Troubleshoot and spot existing issues with optimisation test set-ups and present results internally or externally through the production of high quality documentation
- Train channel owners on conversion optimization and identify and suggest ways to improve efficiencies
How you can inspire us
- 2 years of experience in conversion rate optimization
- Deep understanding of conversion/persuasion best practices and the ability to apply this knowledge hands-on
- Copywriting skills, particularly the ability to write compelling value propositions
- Ability to manage multiple projects with rapidly changing variables and eager to take end-to-end ownership with little supervision
- Internalized knowledge of online marketing concepts and the role that usability and user experience plays in achieving online business goals
- Familiarity with conversion optimization testing tools such as Optimizely and Unbounce
- Advanced understanding of web analytics such as Google Analytics
- Superior attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Proactive and self-motivated to seek answers, generate ideas and develop new skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English, German is a plus
Expertise in any of these areas would sweeten the deal
- Website visual design
- UX or user research
- Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop, Flash
Our benefits for you
At adviqo team spirit is key! You can expect successful teamwork in international teams, exciting projects and free space to bring in your talent and ideas. Even after our current Home Office phase, our employees can freely choose their workplace. Besides the usual Berlin perks such as free drinks, fresh fruit and lunch sponsoring, we offer a stylish office directly on the riverside with a roof terrace, flexible working hours, regular participation in workshops and conventions plus fun team events.
Sounds thrilling? We are looking forward to your digital application!