Financial & BI Analyst (m/f/d)
We are looking for someone who’d fit the role of Finance and BI manager, who has the experience necessary and is comfortable in both areas.
Your primary focus will be on managing the Finance and BI functions as well as executing on those. That includes creating and maintaining the company's business plan and annual budget plan, preparation of monthly financial reports, target-setting and tracking various KPIs, setting up automated scalable reporting and analytics for internal as well as external usage, working with all team members to ensure that they have all necessary data insights in order to focus and prioritize.
You are experienced with financial modeling and financial statements, are committed to collaboration within the team and across departments, are a problem solver, like challenges but love finding solutions even more.
● Bachelors or Masters degree, Business or Finance related discipline or in Computer Science, Business Intelligence, Analytics
● Minimum four years in working in a similar role (roles)
● Ideal candidate has a strong finance background (IB, Big-4 corporate finance or audit)
● Financial modeling, forecasting and analysis skills are required
● Strong proficiency in SQL, preferably PostgreSQL
● High analytical skills; ability to clean, scrutinize and investigate data and translate it into meaningful reports, insights and high-level information
● Strong communication skills in English – both written and verbal, including the ability to clearly articulate messages. German knowledge is a plus
● Self-starter and team player able to work under high levels of pressure through challenging deadlines
What we offer:
Working in a passionate and motivated international team
Flexible working hours & partial home office possibility
Cool & Modern office at the center of Berlin
Learn and grow with us!