Head of Finance & Legal (m/f/d)
What zenloop is doing
At zenloop, we deeply value feedback and enable outstanding customer experiences. With our Software-as-a-Service solution, companies from diverse industries like Hello Fresh, Mister Spex, Foodspring, Carhartt, A.T.U, Douglas, or EnBW are able to collect, cluster, and analyze customer feedback. We empower companies to automatically identify growth drivers as well as pitfalls along their customer journey, win back churning customers and turn loyal customers into brand advocates. Being the leading experience management platform in DACH and backed up with overall more than €11 million of venture capital, our mission is clear: Enable every company in the world to keep their customers at the heart of their actions.
With our base in Berlin, over 60 zenloopies from more than 10 different nationalities and four different countries share the values: fast, positive, excellent and grow together. We have a deep interest in you as an individual. That’s why we aim to empower your passion in alignment with our vision. Our zenjet is ready for take-off, so are you ready to board?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
In the next phase of Zenloop´s further growth, we are looking for a Head of Finance and Legal (m/f/d) where you will be responsible for the planning, administrating and organizing of the financial planning, accounting and controlling. You will also be responsible for the legal function. Further responsibilities include:
- You are responsible to further drive and optimize the accounting function, focusing today on national accounting and accounts receivable & payable but as the company grows will also add an international remit
- You are responsible for short- and long-term financial planning, liquidity planning and resource planning, yearly and quarterly budget and forecast revision
- You are steering a team of functional experts from accounting, controlling and legal
- You are responsible for setting and analyzing operational KPI´s
- You work together with the other functional leaders on strategic planning topics (f.e. Workforce Planning),monitoring and controlling budgets
- You are responsible for overseeing the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reportings and annual financial statements
- You strongly support the gathering of additional financing in future financing rounds, including venture debt
- You are the contact person for legal and regulatory requests and people (this includes lawyers, banks, tax consultants and auditors)
You're the right person for us if you...
- Have a proven track-record of leading the finance & legal function from a start- or scale up company to a great success. This includes functions and people.
- Know how to balance “keeping the big picture” and when to “dive in the details” in order to manage and lead your functions well
- Speak English at a business fluent level and preferably also speak German very fluently
- Are a very business analytical person and bring a strong understanding of numbers
- Know how to simplify and automate where possible complex processes
That's what we offer:
- Challenging, varied tasks in a dynamic and innovative environment
- A fast learning environment with the opportunity to increase your scope in your department with a motivated international team
- Experienced founder and management team
- Comprehensive and structured onboarding as well as regular feedback sessions to support your individual development
- Remote working
- Greenfield & creative freedom to drive your own topics
Does it sound like you? Do our vision and culture inspire you? Then join us on our way to becoming the leading Customer Experience Management platform worldwide and contribute to the next big success story! Send us your application, including your earliest start date and salary expectations, via our applicant portal. We evaluate every qualified person regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion according to their skills.If you have any questions, please contact Rani Verschoor (email@example.com).