Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
At zenloop, we deeply value feedback and enable outstanding customer experiences. With our Software-as-a-Service solution, companies from diverse industries like Hello Fresh, Mister Spex, Foodspring, Carhartt, A.T.U, Douglas, or EnBW are able to collect, cluster, and analyze customer feedback. We empower companies to automatically identify growth drivers as well as pitfalls along their customer journey, win back churning customers and turn loyal customers into brand advocates. Being the leading experience management platform in DACH and backed up with overall more than €11 million of venture capital, our mission is clear: Enable every company in the world to keep their customers at the heart of their actions.
With our base in Berlin, over 60 zenloopies from more than 10 different nationalities and 4 different countries share the values: fast, positive, excellent and grow together. We have a deep interest in you as an individual. That’s why we aim to empower your passion in alignment with our vision. Our zenjet is ready for take-off, so are you ready to board?
- collecting, clustering and analyzing customer feedback our clients receive through various channels
- automatically deriving tailored and individual measures to retain satisfied customers and win back churning customers
zenloop in numbers:
2000+ platform users
30+ millions feedbacks processed from customers
From the tech side zenloop is
— Front End: Ember, React, Bootstrap
— Back End: Elixir, Phoenix; AWS, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis
— Mobile App: React Native, Typescript
How it works:
— The base of the product is SPA with Ember and Bootstrap but we also use React in client widget and React Native for our mobile app.
— Part of our interface works on jinja templates but all new functionality is created mostly with help of React and GraphQL.
— We are on our way to 100% test coverage.
— All this runs on AWS. Our devops team is taking care of all automation including CI tests and deployment.
Tech Team size:
35+ engineers divided into squads (5-6 engineers - BE, FE developers, QAs, DevOps’, Designers and Product Managers)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for implementing new methodologies on our platform;
- Doing regular code reviews/PR reviews for your colleagues;
- Maintaining existing code and bug fixing (near 30% of tasks);
- Writing unit, integration and E2E tests (using Qunit).
That's what we offer:
- A fast learning environment with the opportunity to grow together with us as a company and our highly motivated and international team;
- Comprehensive and structured onboarding as well as regular feedback sessions to support your individual development;
- Flat management and clear work processes;
- Guaranteed personal training budget of 500 Euros per year;
- Full technical equipment (MacOS).
What should you expect from the recruiting process in our company:
1. If your profile meets our expectations a recruiter sends you an invitation for a Cultural interview via Zoom (1 hour).
2. If both sides are satisfied and interested in continuing, we are scheduling a technical interview with our Tech Lead (1 hour). No need to do long coding tasks.
3. If you pass the technical interview, we will request references from your previous workplaces.
4. If all is positive we will make you an offer and once you agree, you will receive the contract within 48 business hours.
Who are we looking for?
You're the right person for us if you ...
- are a front-end or full-stack developer with couple of years of experience
- worked with well recognised Frontend frameworks such as Angular, React, Ember or similar;
- worked with REST API;
- are familiar with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- share our values: transparency, curiosity, flat structure, culture of directness, quality over speed, asynchronous work.