Head of Marketing (w/m/d)
What zenloop is doing
At zenloop, we deeply value feedback and enable outstanding customer experiences. With our Software-as-a-Service solution, companies from diverse industries like Hello Fresh, Mister Spex, Foodspring, Carhartt, A.T.U, Douglas, or EnBW are able to collect, cluster, and analyze customer feedback. We empower companies to automatically identify growth drivers as well as pitfalls along their customer journey, win back churning customers and turn loyal customers into brand advocates. Being the leading experience management platform in DACH and backed up with overall more than €11 million of venture capital, our mission is clear: Enable every company in the world to keep their customers at the heart of their actions.
With our base in Berlin, over 60 zenloopies from more than 10 different nationalities and 4 different countries share the values: fast, positive, excellent and grow together. We have a deep interest in you as an individual. That’s why we aim to empower your passion in alignment with our vision. Our zenjet is ready for take-off, so are you ready to board?
Your responsibilities in once glance:
- Orchestration of all marketing activities across all channels, online as well as offline
- Management of all marketing areas - Brand & PR, Design, Performance, Content & SEO and Event & Partnerships teams, including budget planning, reporting and controlling
- Expansion and further development of our marketing team
- Conception and implementation of a holistic marketing strategy for the European region in close cooperation with the leadership and sales team
- Support the sales team in customer acquisition through account-based marketing campaigns
- Establishment of strategic cooperations with tech partners
You are the right person for us, if you...
- Have worked in B2B SaaS or e-commerce marketing for at least seven years and have proven leadership experience
- Bring projects to completion in record time while having the ambition to deliver first-class results
- Understand how to execute innovative marketing campaigns and afterwards evaluate them appropriately
- Demonstrate outstanding social skills and have proven success in developing productive and long-lasting partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Have business sense and an excellent understanding of customers, as well as the ability to execute down to operational level based on the strategic "big picture“
- Know how to develop a team and are keen on growing together with your team members
- Speak German and English on a business fluent level
Sounds like you? Then join us on our way to becoming the leading experience management platform worldwide. Send us your application, including your earliest start date and salary expectations, via our application portal.
We evaluate every person based on their abilities, regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion.