Engineering Team Lead (f/m/x)
As an engineering team lead you take over the technical responsibility for one of our Product Teams: FInd, Assess, Hire and help us to thrive and deliver the best results for our products.You:
- Lead the team efforts towards successful high quality deliverables while delivering on time and budget.
- Provide technical support and leadership for team members.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other IT teams to maximize value of deliverables.
- Ensure test and documentation coverage on all team deliverables.
- Support in release and deployment processes.
- Provide technical support and consultation to Product Managers, including researching and evaluating a variety of solutions if required.
- Identify, assess and document opportunities for applications and process improvements, including communicating and sharing the changes with affected parties.
- Ensure post release product reliability by following owned products logs and metrics.
Your skill set:
- BSc in Computer Science or any related field
- At least 5 years as a Software Engineer.
- At least 2 years of proven experience as a team lead
- Ideally knowledge of AI technologies
Learn and develop: full onboarding plan and a dedicated mentor on your side. Full ownership & responsibility from day one and regular feedback sessions and career development support to further build on your strengths, complemented by a personal development budget of at least 500€ per year for each team member.Work from anywhere: We believe in a “hybrid office”, granting you full flexibility to work from any country in the world or from our brand new office in Berlin Tiergarten/Schöneberg. Our top floor office is right in the city centre and comes with a beautiful balcony for some after-work beers.Have fun: We are a group of very ambitious, but equally down-to-earth girls & guys. Teamwork matters most to us and we organize regular team events - on- and offline- to stay connected.Be who you are: It’s not about gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We live diversity and cherish our multinational team. At expertlead we consider ourselves as equals and create a space everybody feels comfortable and happy to work in.And yes, we have the obligatory foosball table, a Playstation and a fridge that is always full — at least until Friday afternoon ;).P.S.: Our communication style is pretty much based on memes - so feel free to bring in your repertoire ;).