Head of Credit Risk & Financial Products (m/f/x)
Lead the world into a future where business and money are forces for good.
Remagine is the founder-friendly finance platform for businesses ready to imagine a better future. Alongside an innovative platform that empowers business through accounts, team cards, analytics and payment solutions, we offer people and planet-friendly features within our product to help our clients deepen their impact. We support founders with up to €1m in funding, without taking equity, board seats, personal guarantees or warrants, thereby letting our clients stay in control of their business and focus on what matters most to them: building a great company.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Head of Credit & Financial Products to lead our Credit Risk team.
Everyone at Remagine is someone we are all proud to work with. We celebrate diversity in people, perspectives and values. We want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work.
A few of the values we stand for are:
- Intentionality Matters: Through deliberate and conscious acts, we commit to manifesting our vision and mission.
- Never Stop Learning: We push innovation within our products and within ourselves. Constantly seek to improve and master your technical and operational excellence.
- See the Good in Things: The world is full of doom and gloom, why should you be too? We look at everything with a positive eye, constructive attitude and an open mind to foster an environment of optimism.
- Be a Trailblazer: With a resilient spirit, we are forging new, sustainable paths ahead for future generations. Our paths are bold, innovative and creative.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours;
- Remote-first with support to build your home office;
- Flat hierarchy with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility; and
- Corporate pension scheme.
Requirements Your responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the credit risk team;
- Conduct thorough financial and business analysis of early-stage and growth companies in Europe that operate mostly digital business models;
- Continuously refine the investment process and credit risk assessment;
- Monitor portfolio performance and allocation;
- Develop new financing products;
- Monitor the market for new trends in financing options; and
- Interact with Debt Investors for special approvals.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You have an advanced degree in Business, Finance or similar;
- You have 5-10 years of working experience as an investment & credit risk professional, having seen a variety of wholesale/corporate credit products;
- You deeply understand how to structure credit products and come up with underwriting models (based on both traditional data ie. financial statements, and also ideally non-traditional information, ie bank account data) that inform pricing;
- You have an entrepreneurial bent and therefore the ability to manage risk within a commercial context;
- You are strong and persuasive communicator, at all levels, with Executive Committee reporting experience;
- Excited to lead a growing team of analysts and partnering with the wider management team to build a coherent product; and
- You have a solid command of German and are fluent in English.
- You have worked in wholesale banking;
- Have an affinity to tech, are up to date on the latest’s developments in underwriting technologies and understand what it takes to build highly scalable, automated decision engine
- Knowledge of digital business model; and
- Knowledge of the impact investing industry and impact-driven business models.
How do you get on board?
- Apply for one (or more!) of our positions here. Our team will review your application.
- A quick phone interview with the Co-CEO so you can better understand the position and we can learn more about you.
- Business case preparation
- Another interview with management team
- Final interview with one of our Founders.