Investment Manager (m/f/x)
Lead the world into a future where business and money are forces for good.
Remagine is the founder-friendly finance platform for businesses ready to imagine a better future. Alongside an innovative platform that empowers business through accounts, team cards, analytics and payment solutions, we offer people and planet-friendly features within our product to help our clients deepen their impact. We support founders with up to €1m in funding, without taking equity, board seats, personal guarantees or warrants, thereby letting our clients stay in control of their business and focus on what matters most to them: building a great company.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Investment Manager to support our Commercial team.
Everyone at Remagine is someone we are all proud to work with. We celebrate diversity in people, perspectives and values. We want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work.
A few of the values we stand for are:
- Intentionality Matters: Through deliberate and conscious acts, we commit to manifesting our vision and mission.
- Never Stop Learning: We push innovation within our products and within ourselves. Constantly seek to improve and master your technical and operational excellence.
- See the Good in Things: The world is full of doom and gloom, why should you be too? We look at everything with a positive eye, constructive attitude and an open mind to foster an environment of optimism.
- Be a Trailblazer: With a resilient spirit, we are forging new, sustainable paths ahead for future generations. Our paths are bold, innovative and creative.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours;
- Remote-first with support to build your home office;
- Flat hierarchy with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility; and
- Corporate pension scheme.
Requirements Your responsibilities
- Manage the full sales cycle - prospecting, lead generation, qualifying, managing the investment funnel, negotiating, closing investments deals;
- Develop and own a portfolio of potential and existing investments;
- Design and execute outreach strategies based on Remagine’s evolving needs and goals;
- Support the assessment and underwriting of potential investment targets;
- Help build and nurture relationships with partners within the Start-Up ecosystem;
- Help run experiments and drive product improvements to reduce customer frustration;
- Maintain close relationships with our entrepreneurs ensuring they have the best experience with Remagine;
- Work closely with other departments to constantly improve our quality of service; and
- Participate actively in the structuring of our Commercial team.
The ideal candidate
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Finance or similar;
- You have at least 2-3 years experience in Fintech, Banking or Financial Services, preferably in client-facing roles or similar and are comfortable reading and understanding financial and accounting documents;
- You are a natural people person and able to adapt your communication style to your audience;
- You have the motivation and a hunger to learn;
- You’re not afraid to take on new challenges head-on;
- You’re able to look at the big picture and think creatively on how to improve processes; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and German is a must.
- Experience with engaging and transacting with senior-level executives, C-Suite. Our customers are founders and entrepreneurs; and
- Familiarity with CRM, such as Salesforce.
How do you get on board?
- Apply for one (or more!) of our positions. Our team will review your application.
- A quick interview with the People's Manager so you can better understand the position and we can learn more about you.
- STAR interview with VP of Finance and case study to really show off your skills.
- Final interview with one of our Founders.