Marketing Project Manager (m/f/d)
We love software developers. And software developers love us.
How else would we have over 90% 5-star reviews from software developers--on a time-tracking app?
7pace offers the best integrated, most automated, and least-annoying timekeeping solution (sic!) for enterprise software teams.
We believe that tracking time shouldn’t be a distraction, an annoyance, or a second job.
7pace runs 7pace Timetracker, a SaaS solution specifically and exclusively for professional software developers in enterprises. It’s tightly integrated into knowledge worker platforms like GitHub and Azure DevOps. 7pace Timetracker is a leading extension in the Microsoft Visual Studio Marketplace for Azure DevOps. Our goal is to be the most painless solution in the software engineering space, by making time tracking automatic and turning time data into insights that engineers can use to level up their skills and their careers.
We serve 2,500 global customers from over 100 countries, including freelancers, SMBs, government agencies, and international corporations such as Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Orange, Xerox, Caterpillar, Siemens, Accenture, and Deloitte.
Our team of 35 is globally distributed and remote-first.
We’re a fast-growing, bootstrapped startup; profitable since 2018 without venture capital.
About the Position
We are looking for a qualified Marketing project manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various Marketing projects, like website launches, social media campaigns or advertising campaigns. For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Marketing project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams. Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Provide end-to-end project management for Marketing projects
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement Marketing projects
- Deliver Marketing projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Proven work experience as a Marketing project manager
- Hands on experience with project management software, like monday
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- Bootstrapped and profitable: We can decide on our pace and make decisions independently and quickly and adapted to our culture.
- Freedom: Planning your working hours, your place of work, and your scope of tasks and responsibilities
- Entrepreneurship wanted: We are looking for teammates who want to push our company forward and offer share options.
- Culture: We have the spirit of an in-face team with the perks of remote work. Even if we don't see each other every day, we meet in person as often as possible.
- Continuous product development: We believe in fantastic software and constantly strive for perfection. The product can always be better.
- Continuous team development: We believe in partnership and constantly strive to develop every team mate. A mate stumbles? Success is to be at their side and catch them from falling.
- No bullshit: We’re a company of doers. Creative minds working together to build the next big thing. Autonomy is written with a capital A.
- No shortcuts: Top-level cloud infrastructure combined with the best tools available - tools are here to make us stronger
- Contribute to the unexpected: Building a product that is far more complex than one would expect, in a way very different than anyone would expect, and create an experience no one would expect to be possible.