Product Owner ERP (m/f/d)
The ERP team manages the ERP ecosystem, which is built around Oracle NetSuite. The main focus areas are accounting, banking, invoicing and payments. Due to the high level of integratedness of the system, use cases from the wider organisation are also covered (for instance talent & culture (T&C) and legal). The ERP team provides technical/implementation expertise and capacities combined with a deep understanding of the underlying business processes to the organisation.
- Ensure that the ERP product strategy and vision is efficiently communicated and effectively executed.
- Organize the ERP team’s roadmap and backlog, and strategically optimize scope to achieve rapid feedback cycles.
- Enrich, structure and break down high level specs or requirements into epics, user stories and acceptance criteria so that ERP developers can work on delivering the feature.
- Identifying and monitoring objectives, key results and KPIs as well as using them as cornerstones for focus and priorities of the ERP team.
- Aligning with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with the ERP product manager as well as stakeholders from Raisin DS Accounting, Banking, Finance, Legal and T&C.
- 3 years of product management experience in a technical environment, ideally at a start-up or early-stage company with small, fast-moving teams.
- Significant knowledge of agile project management of software projects and willingness to adapt agile processes to suit the ERP team’s needs, rather than sticking to a rigid by-the-book approach.
- Passion for understanding both technology and user-experience combined with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science, Economics or Business Studies.
- Experience with ERP systems, especially Oracle NetSuite is a plus.
- Banking and/or finance/accounting background is a plus.
- High aptitude to understand complex assignments, analyze problems and draft solutions.
- Ability to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English, German is a plus.
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from:
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Beginner German classes directly at the office and financial support for acquiring a language certificate
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events