Chief Revenue Officer (m/f/d)
MoBerries a talent marketplace leverages a unique talent redistribution engine to help people efficiently identify opportunities in the talent market. Our Vision is to become THE Choice for enabling efficient talent acquisition.
At MoBerries, you would be joining a diverse team of individuals committed to improving on the state of hiring. Gone are traditional models but rather a dynamic job platform which applies neural network search when sourcing candidates.
We are looking for a Chief Revenue Officer, leading our marketing and sales outreach to expand our reach of services to potential new customers.
Main responsibilities include:
· Improvement of revenue-generating operations in sales, and customer service
· Create sustained revenue growth as well as an effective customer and buyer experience
· Develop growth strategies with the executive team
· Monitor the revenue pipeline and adjust accrodingly to create sustainable growth
· Leverage customer research (quantity and quality) to provide strategic leadership for brand architecture and positioning
· Oversee all Channel/Partner Development -- adding new sales channels and 3rd party resellers and partners
· Fill management gaps by building and training individuals and teams in Sales and Account Management
· Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting
· Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success
· Build and expand the team while streamlining current operations
· Map and monitor a portfolio of inbound/outbound opportunities
· Translate the customers’ challenges and opportunities into action
· 8+ years of working experience as Sales and/or Business Development in Tech
· Have experience with product roll out and scaling
· Independent ability to prioritize
· A proven history of building strong customer relationships, combined with market expertise to define growth opportunities
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
· Excellent communication skills in English and German