Organization Intern (m/f/d)
We are looking for you to support the organisation team at our location in Düsseldorf. Due to the unique constellation of the organisation team, you will have the opportunity to work alternately in three divisions: HR, Operations and Customer Support.In addition to relevant practical experience, you will also gain a comprehensive insight into start-up life.,
- You support the team in the recruiting process
- You carry out independent cultural initiatives to strengthen team cohesion
- You check customer submissions for valid legal claims
- You are responsible for the preparation of quotations
- You help our customers understand our products
- You support customers with their enquiries
- You are keen on independent projects and have a high sense of responsibility. Initial practical experience is an advantage
- You work very conscientiously and do not allow yourself to make mistakes, even over a long period of time.
- As a true team player, you can always be relied upon.
- Your positive mentality enriches the company on a human level.
- You have already gained experience in working with Microsoft Office
- A minimum duration of 3 months
- Activity can be completed as part of a compulsory internship
- Fluent in German and English
- Home office possible
- Start: immediately
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer all the benefits of startup life: flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and a young, dynamic and highly motivated team.With us, you have the opportunity to take advantage of various e-learning offerings, such as language and skills courses. In our modern open-plan office you can help yourself to all drinks & snacks at any time.You can also join our many RightNow clubs and participate in workouts through our Gymondo account, for example!We believe that the mentality of our employees is the key to success. In all we do, we at RightNow always follow our values:Team - We support each other, are open-minded and proud to be part of the RightNow family. We celebrate our cohesion not only during team events, but also in our numerous cultural initiatives. RightNow family, that's what we call ourselves, because for a long time now the team has not only consisted of colleagues, but rather of friends.Transparency -We strive for openness and transparency in our organization, because we are convinced that absolute honesty will get you the farthest. Therefore, there are no secrets in our company. Processes are openly explained, decisions are not made behind closed doors, and every question, no matter how sensitive, is answered directly.Ambition - Everyone here is highly motivated and ready to go full throttle with the team. RightNow is our passion, ambition is in our blood, and every new challenge is a chance to grow.RightNow is committed to empowering women in the workplace and in society at large, fighting for greater equality through recognition of the Women's Empowerment Principles (WEPS).RightNow is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We not only believe in the power of diversity, we celebrate it every single day.The RightNow family looks forward to welcoming you on board!