Global Category Manager Services in Global Procurement (m/f/d)
Building a sustainable future together! We are a leading worldwide supplier of construction chemicals solutions. Our brands: Master Builders Solutions, PCI, Thermotek, Wolman, Colorbiotics and Watson Bowman Acme offer innovative and sustainable systems and solutions to help build and renovate industrial and residential buildings as well as for infrastructure projects above and below ground.
The MBCC Group employs more than 7,500 people in more than 60 countries worldwide. They combine technology with construction expertise to develop solutions that help our customers to be successful and provide sustainable construction solutions for everyone.
- Conduct spend, category, market, and supplier landscape analysis for global categories
- Research and identify global potential suppliers
- Consolidate business input and Procurement requirements with suitable suppliers together with key stakeholders, prepare and issue RFPs for global category requirements
- Conduct detailed risk due of prospective suppliers and flag critical topics
- Finalize supplier contracts and manage relationships for global suppliers after onboarding throughout customer life cycle
- Evaluate and develop global key suppliers together with key stakeholders
Your experience and qualification
- 5 years+ experience in a strategic Procurement role within international focus and background in services categories (Legal, Tax, HR, Finance, etc.)
- University degree in Business Administration, IT or comparable
- Contractual experience, with a background in technology contracts (e.g. Consultants, Temp Labor, Recruiters);
- Strong experience along the entire Source-to-Contract process with large Services suppliers
- Passion for the services supply market along with a solid commercial background
- Percussiveness, excellent analytical and communication skills and fluency in English and German
We are committed to provide an environment of mutual respect and equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. MBCC Group believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.